4.27.2008

Theme releases LOVE LETTER perfume


NEW RELEASE

themefragrance.etsy.com

THEME FRAGRANCE Love Letter Perfume
This has been so popular that I am adding this to the theme line!

Sparkling Rose Notes with notes of fall fruit and summer berries.
This is a delicious crisp and modern rose fragrance.
The artwork on the bottle is collectible!
contact me if you would like the original artwork!

half ounce petite spray bottle fits in jeans and pockets.
chic and portable.

See it at Poppytalkhandmade Market
"love transforms"
available at etsy, artezn, local labels
and other wonderful locations!

a customer review from etsy-

This smells amazing and shipped really quickly.
It's perfect for February and while very rose=y

the fruits make it more interesting and complex. Love it!








6 comments:

Gabriel's Aunt said...

This sounds like a lovely blend and I really love your Etsy shop!

artmixter said...

this sounds absolutely gorgeous!

Sheila said...

It sounds lovely!

Jen said...

I received the sample in the mail yesterday! Thanks so much! It smells so nice, exactly like roses!

Funky Finds said...

Just came across your site through Cool Mom Picks...awesome products! Jessica

Laarnaay said...

I think it's time to change my perfume now. Thanks for sharing. :)