7.28.2008

THEME FRAGRANCE Love Letter Perfume Roll-on Modern Rose as reviewed by meg's makeup




Theme Fragrance’s Love Letter is a fabulous update on a very, very classic fragrance. Rather than being straight rose with other florals, Theme mixes it with unlikely topnotes. When it first hit my nose, I was shocked- I wholly expected it to be very romantic and flowery, but instead, there are almost citrusy-fruity topnotes that quickly blend nicely with the middle note of rose.

Theme Fragrance describes it as: “Sparkling Rose Notes with notes of fall fruit and summer berries. This is a delicious crisp and modern rose fragrance.” I couldn’t agree more! It’s still got the romance and class of the rose floral, but the topnotes take it into the 21st century-
like getting a love letter through email!

The one small problem I have with this fragrance is that it seems to fade very quickly on my skin. But fear not! This fragrance comes in two forms- roll-on and a small spray bottle, both of which are perfect for portability. I now throw the roll-on in my growing collection of “purse fragrances” and it’s quickly become a favorite of mine. I dab a bit on the pulse point of my neck when I need a pick-me-up: seriously, this fragrance does wonders for my mood. Just a quick whiff and I immediately feel classier, more romantic, and a lot happier.

Another plus? The price! A lot of fine perfumes run expensive, but this one falls well under twenty dollars: 9.75 USD for the roll-on and 15.50 USD for the spray!

I definitely recommend picking this one up if you love romantic fragrances!


No comments: